Brand loyalty will be the major driving force for the Apple electric iCar success. Apple has everything in order to do it and make electric cars mass market overnight. Why Apple has to do it? Tony Seba has the answer for you.
"WAS THAT A GOOD WAY TO AVOID THE QUESTION?" - Apple's Shareholders Really Want Tim Cook To Buy Tesla.
"Apple iCar rumour mill continues with Tim Cook avoiding the questions about Apple iCar and Tesla, but he has not denied it outright! Few reported patent claims are supporting the development of Apple Electric iCar now, including the wireless charging.
This is the tectonic shift for our industry, Tesla motors has started the real electric rEvolution and has demonstrated the potential of Lithium empowered technology. Apple can change the auto-industry overnight with its confirmation of Electric iCar. Tim Cook has everything he needs to bring iCar on-line very fast:
- Opened Tesla Motors patents,
- Apple brand power and loyalty from its customers,
- Foxconn - the maker of iPhones and iPads - investing hundreds of million dollars in China to produce $15k electric car,
- Number of patents supporting the Apple Electric iCar development,
- Team of engineers working on the "Titan project" with specialist from Tesla and A123 among them.
- Pile of cash which can buy Tesla Motors "few times over".
You can find The Verge article below and my earlier entries covering this exiting subject. Our International Lithium teams are on the ground in Ireland now on Avalonia Lithium project preparing new sites for drilling. In Argentina, at Mariana Lithium project we are building the mining camp to conduct the pumping test and collect the bulk lithium brine sample for testing at the research facilities of our strategic partner Ganfeng Lithium in China. Read more."