Monday 7 June 2021

Building The New Real Gold: TNR Gold Corp. - Nobody Knows The Future After The Fourth Turning, Do Your Own Research And Stay Safe.


My Dear Friends, after many questions, I can give you only one answer or a thousand. The first one is here.


 



Do Your Own Research and Stay Safe. 



I did mine - everything is announced. I am participating in another financing at 8 cents, a 23% premium above the market close last week



I know what we are doing. Buckle up and get ready for a new beautiful scenery after The Fourth Turning



Gold loves Alaska. Alaska loves Gold.


Nicholas Winton.


Everybody is on their own journey. Let's share this road before the fork. Best and stay safe. Enjoy the silence. Nothing Else Matters.

Sincerely, 


Kirill Klip

Executive Chairman

TNR Gold Corp.

The New Real Gold.

Tesla Nikola rEVolution & Gold.







I’m a strong believer in personal interest,” stated Mr. Klip. “It’s very encouraging when it’s aligned with that of the shareholders. To that end, I’m pleased that other insiders of the Company have joined me in our recent private placements. While I am the largest individual shareholder of TNR Gold, it’s crucial for me that all of us at the TNR Gold Team are personally motivated to succeed. It’s because of this that shareholders can trust us to advance the Company forward with great passion. Our recent private placement was oversubscribed and we are well-positioned now to develop further our portfolio of strategic assets in gold and Energy rEVolution metals..."





Please read my legal disclaimer. There is NO investment advice on any Kirill Klip feeds and blog. Always consult a qualified financial adviser before any investment decisions. 
Do Your Own Research.




No comments:

Post a Comment